Tuesday 17 March 2015

Marbling

A friend and I have been getting together to craft on a monthly basis and this month I ended up having my 2 boys with me, so we decided to have a go at marbling.

My friend had made up the special thick solution 24 hours in advance and had her kitchen all set out ready for us when we arrived, so we got straight stuck in!

We each had a tub with the solution in and dripped a choice of yellow, red, blue and orange ink in before mixing it around with a toothpick. Its amazing the different effects we created.



Using dropper to add colour
Mixing it up

Lay on the paper

The finished result

We each had a surface to put our finished pieces on - Luke managed to fill his and his was the biggest!

Luke's creations
Bens creations

Mine!
We had a fun morning and left the kitchen completely covered with pieces waiting to dry - hope they managed to cook tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment